Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Which new coach will be more successful.

All non-CFL football related discussion

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby Nighthawk » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 am

With both Winnipeg teams now having new coaches who do you guys think will be more successful. O'Shea or Maurice?
Dunigan for Premier!
Khari for Mayor!
Milt for World Emperor!
Nighthawk

Postby IC Khari » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Hoping both will succeed but something tells me we'll have to be patient with both. Lots of organizational issues to overcome first.
2015 is the year ... for something.
IC Khari

Postby Achilles » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Wel, we all know that success for the Bombers will depend on O line and QB. Last season, fans on here were saying - Put Ray in there.. Burris in there and they wouldn't do any better, so how can we predict success at the moment ? Really ? The QB would even need better performance from the receivers in order to do well.
It troubles me, though, that both our teams get such great support yet remain mediocre.Add my other team,the Vikings to that .They must have something in common. For me, a strict coach goes a long way to solving the problem. Have to see O Shea at work before predicting. For the past few years we have seemed to like "nice" coaches. They can be that "and" strict - Cal, Dave R.,Trestman.....for instance. We'll see if "Canadian" is the magic word next season.
Achilles

Postby blue in greenland » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:44 pm

I doubt the Jets will ever be a contending team again...yes they may be a .500 team or slightly better, but in a small market and with the salary cap going up it's not going to happen....unless they intend to build through the draft and then keep those players with the owners spending a lot of money...just saying the Bombers will have more chance at success looking down the road...
blue in greenland

Postby ALuCsRED » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Since the Bombers can only have 20 games between now and this time next year, I'll say Maurice will win more games.
ALuCsRED

Return to General Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts