Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

andy mulamba

All non-CFL football related discussion

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby barrinvonbomber » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:29 am

Got an impact sack in the playoff type Green Bay - Chicago game yesterday and looked real good doing it. The announcers were discussing his background, but no mention of his Canadian roots. It doesn't look like he's getting back here for the foreseeable future.
barrinvonbomber

Postby stevel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Yeah I saw that sack. He looked good in doing it and I would agree he is a long way from playing in the CFL if ever. So much for Joe Mack picking the one who won't make the NFL.
stevel

Postby GCn11 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:18 pm

I don't think one sack is a career maker. I'm not suggesting that we might get Andy Mulumba back anytime soon but his sack yesterday certainly does not mean we won't either. He is a young guy with talent that it looks like might stick for a little while. However, the Green Bay coaches could very well decide to go in another direction in FA or the draft as well and cut him loose. His body of work has been good but there are also deep concerns in Green Bay over their lack of run stopping and defence in general. I wouldn't bank on him being a lock just yet.
GCn11

Postby rfs_bombers » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:03 pm

GCn11 wrote:I don't think one sack is a career maker. I'm not suggesting that we might get Andy Mulumba back anytime soon but his sack yesterday certainly does not mean we won't either. He is a young guy with talent that it looks like might stick for a little while. However, the Green Bay coaches could very well decide to go in another direction in FA or the draft as well and cut him loose. His body of work has been good but there are also deep concerns in Green Bay over their lack of run stopping and defence in general. I wouldn't bank on him being a lock just yet.

GB is weak against the run, but it's not because of there lack of size or tackling skill in the LB core. I think it's more about the lack of a physical presence at nose tackle. BJ Raji is great, but he's not an every down stop-gap at nose tackle in the 3-4.
rfs_bombers

Postby madooeiei » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:12 pm

Green Bay over their lack of run stopping
คาสิโนออนไลน์มือถือ
madooeiei

Return to General Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts