Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Mulumba

All non-CFL football related discussion

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby stevel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm off to visit Lambeau field and see the Packers who are my favorite NFL team this weekend. Disappointing that my once in a lifetime visit to Green Bay is somewhat darkened by the fact Aaron Rodgers is now injured(talk about bad football luck between Bombers and my bad timing to visit Green Bay)as well as Vick. I suppose I will keep my eye out for Mulumba and get a viewpoint of how he looks on the field seeing we won't likely be seeing him at Investors Group Field anytime in the near future.
stevel

Postby wpgchris » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 pm

stevel wrote:I'm off to visit Lambeau field and see the Packers who are my favorite NFL team this weekend. Disappointing that my once in a lifetime visit to Green Bay is somewhat darkened by the fact Aaron Rodgers is now injured(talk about bad football luck between Bombers and my bad timing to visit Green Bay)as well as Vick. I suppose I will keep my eye out for Mulumba and get a viewpoint of how he looks on the field seeing we won't likely be seeing him at Investors Group Field anytime in the near future.

I was there last year. Absolutely amazing experience. If you've never been, let me know and I'll give you a few tips via message (we can't share all we know - there are vikings fans here)
Realism: Apply directly to the forehead
wpgchris

Postby bolden21 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:55 am

I Go down there every year to see a game never have a bad time I would suggest going on the stadium and hall of fame tour, spend some time in the packers store. It's massive has to be close to 10,000 sq feet and has everything packers in it. I also suggest going to eat at the "prime quarter" it's a grill your own steak steakhouse. I'm going down again in a few weeks to see the vikes should be a good game now the both teams don't have a quarterback. Also show up early to tailgate there will be people in the lot before the sun is up.

Have a blast buddy Go Pack Go!!!!!!
bolden21

Postby Achilles » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:33 pm

So what did you hear about Mulumba ?
Achilles

Postby stevel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:00 am

Funny thing I was so overwhelmed by being in Lambeau Field and the game experience I totally forgot to watch for Mulumba. I didn't even notice him on field. That said, I want to go back Green Bay is great!
stevel

Return to General Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts