Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Trudeau wins liberal leadership

All non-CFL football related discussion

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby max power » Tue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm

I think the Liberals actually win the next election. But that is just because I have no faith in the people of Canada doing the smart thing.
max power

Postby iso_55 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:48 pm

The NDP scares the crap out of me. When they were the third party they could say & do whatever & people would go, "Ah, it's just the NDP". Now, they could form the next government & that is a horrid thought. :shock:
iso_55

Postby 17to85 » Tue May 21, 2013 5:42 pm

iso_55 wrote:The NDP scares the crap out of me. When they were the third party they could say & do whatever & people would go, "Ah, it's just the NDP". Now, they could form the next government & that is a horrid thought. :shock:

No they won't, they won't be able to hold onto the gains they made in Quebec and without all those seats they're right back into 3rd place.
"You know me to be a very smart man. Don’t you think that if I were wrong, I’d know it?"
17to85

Postby iso_55 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:08 pm

17to85 wrote:
iso_55 wrote:The NDP scares the crap out of me. When they were the third party they could say & do whatever & people would go, "Ah, it's just the NDP". Now, they could form the next government & that is a horrid thought. :shock:

No they won't, they won't be able to hold onto the gains they made in Quebec and without all those seats they're right back into 3rd place.

I hope you're right. This country would be totally effed if the NDP got in.
iso_55

Postby Kelownabomberfan » Tue May 21, 2013 6:10 pm

17to85 wrote:

Mulcair is no Jack Layton. And Jack Layton was just a smoke and mirrors show anyway. When the campaign finally starts I see the NDP falling back pretty quickly, Mulcair is about as likeable as venereal warts.
Willypeg 2015
Kelownabomberfan

Postby iso_55 » Tue May 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Kelownabomberfan wrote:
17to85 wrote:

Mulcair is no Jack Layton. And Jack Layton was just a smoke and mirrors show anyway. When the campaign finally starts I see the NDP falling back pretty quickly, Mulcair is about as likeable as venereal warts.

You're being kind. :wink:
iso_55

Previous

Return to General Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts