Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Shologan

Discussion of the Blue Bombers and the CFL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby Bennie Thompson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:53 am

Sholo didn't last long on the old EI line and I think the Bombers will miss him for his work ethic and leadership. Thomas and maybe Butcher will fill the position and play hard but the team is not as good. That said there is some time yet before the season begins to tweek. Maybe Donny O comes home but still not as good.

Montreal got a player who will put out on each play with toughness and a bit of savvy . He will be the same guy as the Bombers had except that the Bombers overpaid and couldn't make it work going forward. This is not on Shologan "not meeting expectations" but on the Bombers for basic poor salary cap management and asset valuation.

This management group have overpaid time and again and continue to do so with the I died and went to heaven deal they gave to Nichols and left no money to sign a backup. It is what happens when you have inexperience running the show.

Easy to be winning free agency with all the fat deals they have handed out. Players agents learn fast where the easy money is.

Lastly you never get the truth from Miller and that is why I do not trust them. None are so blind as those that will not see.
Bennie Thompson

Return to Blue Bomber Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts