Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Play KG5 oshay

Discussion of the Blue Bombers and the CFL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby road griller » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Wow, what a disgrace. Hang your heads boys. You earned it.
Winners win, losers lose.
road griller

Postby outofprovincefan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Winnipeg at Hamilton. Hamilton wins.
outofprovincefan

Postby 1962BB » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:02 am

That game was a real stinker by the Blue . I could not figure out why MOS did not use KG . I mean what an opportunity to have a never used back up operate your team when the Blue needed a spark and of course would have given KG some experience with this offence in game action . However if you look into MOS past behavioral patterns with this team he appears very reluctant to change his QB . Chris Walby summed it up well on 1290s post game show . This was a real wake up call for the Blue . Now do something about it from here on in .
1962BB

Postby road griller » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Ottawa showed the Bombers who they really are. Poor effort, lousy coaching and poor play at the QB position. Stunk it up on an important afternoon in front of an ever increasing disgruntled fan base.

Teams come in and smack us around at home. Why Nichols was left in there to rot is a head scratcher. Although once KG5 gets in he will keep the job. He is simply a better QB.
road griller

Postby Bennie Thompson » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Giving up the love and hope for KG to be a part of the team going forward and wish him the very best in where ever he goes and whatever he does.

I thought the Bombers had a chance to have one of the most secure quarterback situations in the league but I guess the boys didn't see it that way. I do not understand the lack of respect for the person or his football ability and give KG credit for rising above time and again. Very much a class act in my eyes. How much were they gonna have to pay him?

When a players player like Nik Lewis speaks up for a guy you can pretty well be sure he has some game in him.

This rant has nothing to do in any way with Matt Nichols whom I like and hope does well, and for the love of God does not go down. That will be a quiet moment in the stadium. Maybe a few coulda shoulda's.

My prediction if in the event of a head to head meeting KG outplays Matt Nichols. Unlikely to happen

I want to like the Bombers but they are so screwed. I think Miller was and is the wrong guy for the job and until he goes this is what we get. Roster by proclamation. I believe when they pay someone a lot of money they think he is good because of how much money they pay him. "He is the best we are paying him so much" (clink glasses)

CD89 my friend be ready. Won't matter that you had 12 different quarterbacks over a 4 year period and were a solid team guy.
Bennie Thompson

Postby Bennie Thompson » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Surprised it happened so soon. Money must have been right.

Dam well better be the starter.

As close to a Durant as was out there for the Riders.

Desperation maybe but the best move Jones has made in a while.

I can not like that organization in any way.
Bennie Thompson

Postby Bennie Thompson » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:42 pm

There is merit to being the only active poster on a board.

Still can not believe the disrespect for KG on some of the other boards. Mainly Riderfans who should better appreciate what he brings a bit more than the consensus opinion appears to be doing. Other boards as well but haters do hate.

Good luck to KG in Sask. If they can give him some protection he can find an open man. He must be smiling to have Carter on board. Instant stats.

And for all the nothing but a backup guys check out the 2016 Bomber opener on youtube. 325 passing, 400+ total O, and the 2 points. Nice night for an old guy not that long ago.

That's it. He's a Rider now.
Bennie Thompson

Postby road griller » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:40 am

He would have won us the cup last year too bad, Riders won't be very good this year so KG5 may go out with a wimper.

Keep up the good work on keeping the forum alive, I will check back in around March or so.
road griller

Return to Blue Bomber Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts