Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

willy to argos, glenn back with bombers

Discussion of the Blue Bombers and the CFL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby tones23 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:55 pm

as per tsn since ray is out for awhile the argos have acquired drew willy in exchange for tj heath and a pick while the als have shipped glenn to the bombers....any thoughts?
bomber 4 life
tones23

Postby NorthCarolinaBomber » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:52 pm

Not surprised Willy left, but wow on Kevin Glenn coming back here. I mean, I'll take it, I just didn't figure the Als had anyone else so to speak of at QB. Guess they want to see what Rakim Cato and Vernon Adams are worth?

Well, at least no worries if anything happens to Nichols
NorthCarolinaBomber

Postby Achilles » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:09 am

I'm happy to have Glenn there. He should never have gone. Some fans forget how he stuck his arm out to retrieve the ball after Charlie ,who wasn't at his best at that time, wasn't ready for the hand off. KG must have known he would end up at the bottom of a pile.He's been one of the nicest CFL passers of a ball for some time. Temperament ? We'll see. He's certainly as good a back-up as Willy would have been at this time. I say, "this time," since I think Willy should do fine in Toronto.I hope so.
Achilles

Postby NorthCarolinaBomber » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:35 pm

As per Millanovich though, it will be Dan LeFevour starting this week for Toronto, not Willy so my guess is we simply see him in an Argo uniform but nothing else unless we blow em out early or DLF goes down to injury.
NorthCarolinaBomber

Return to Blue Bomber Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts