Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Everyone Better than Bombers

Discussion of the Blue Bombers and the CFL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby road griller » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Tough to imagine after the "rebuild" that promised to bring back the tradition of winning. I watch the other games and wonder who can we beat now?

1-17 is a real possibility at this point, assuming they keep doing the same thing. Which would not surprise me at all.
Winners win, losers lose.
road griller

Postby lostkeys1990 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:16 pm

We are not as bad as you think. We are only a Qb away . I know our Oline sucks but Drew Willy is a broken down Qb. The franchise has destroyed what was once a confident Qb into what you see now. I truly believe with Nichols we would be 3 and 2. Our defense has forced turnovers ,kept us in all the games .With any sort of offense we have winning record.
lostkeys1990

Postby road griller » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:39 pm

No question Willy is a shadow of what he once was but would nickels do any better? Maybe, but our HC did not pull the trigger and those games are lost.

A mobile QB would help but the team as a whole looks defeated along with our coach on the sidelines. Not much confidence there. The other teams feed off of it and thrive against us.

I fear we are as bad as I think, maybe even worse. I just don't know how they can pull out of it, they need to put a licking on a team but everyone seems to play much harder than us. The team is soft as a whole imo.
Winners win, losers lose.
road griller

Postby lostkeys1990 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:05 pm

The team plays soft and that is on the coaches. Richie Hall defense needs to be more aggressive. Our Dline gets no pressure and the secondary gives up to much space. Why are we not sending more pressure to help the secondary. Why don't we play man.

I am interested to see what kind of offenses Lapo would run with Nichols at the controls.
lostkeys1990

Postby kelwoods » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:09 pm

Not the Riders and with back to back with the Stamps I don't see them winning another game . I forgot they always win on Labour day
kelwoods

Return to Blue Bomber Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts