Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Breaking News - Bombers Stink!

Discussion of the Blue Bombers and the CFL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby road griller » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:42 pm

That's right, the Bombers stink this season. Have some people looking to confirm right now, I will keep you posted as things progress.
Winners win, losers lose.
road griller

Postby 1962BB » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:53 pm

Dear road griller , finally someone with an apparent real legitimate source of information . Thank you . I will not ask who or even how you have come by this source but please continue to share whatever info you are able to acquire . I have been in a real quandary as to what the heck has been going on with my Blue but I strongly believe you have hit the nail on the head . Please keep it up . I will continually stay tuned for more info .
1962BB

Postby simbababy » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Yes They do Smell Bad and playing awful.
simbababy

Postby road griller » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Thanks for the warm responses, I can confirm that their poor play has something to do with lack of talent and poor coaching.

Once again when I hear more I will let you know ASAP!

Stay tuned.
road griller

Postby 24Blue » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:57 pm

i thought they did alright. Nichols did not look good at the start. Throwing flat footed. But he dug deep and pulled it together. I wish KOLHERT would be more usefull like a jamie stoddard. And what is with O`shea keeping Nichols in at garbage time? Wait till it breaks mentality again.......
Kudos to DENMARK for reviving your career.
Really like the adjustments the coaches came up with at half time. That`s been a rare moment in what 20 years?
So um ya the bombers stink but not as bad as riderville nation.
24Blue

Postby blue in greenland » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:41 pm

No, the Bombers don't stink anymore. In fact they are hottest team in the CFL.

Question is: Can they keep this pace up? Maybe not, but as long as 2 parts of their team is playing great (i.e the defense and special teams), they should make the playoffs, maybe play .500 football the rest of the way. If the offense continues to contribute they might even be an upper echelon team.
blue in greenland

Postby road griller » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:32 pm

Turns out Willy stinks, and oshay for not making the switch sooner. We could have had a much better record.

Wonder if Willy can recover and return to playing a fearless game instead of doing the chicken Willy dance in the pocket?
road griller

Return to Blue Bomber Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts