Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

do you think we get too much hockey coverage

Discussion regarding the Winnipeg Jets. You can also visit WWW.OURJETS.COM for an entire forum dedicated to discussion of Winnipeg in the NHL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

do you think we get too much hockey coverage

yes
24%
no
76%

Total votes : 17

Postby Taynted_Fayth » Mon May 28, 2007 10:29 am

I dont think it's hockey is overly covered. As for TSN, they basically take what they can get (hence bowling, Nascar, tennis, figureskating programs more often then any of us want to see)

With CBC really only playing canadian games - and there being more american teams then canadian, why wouldn't they cover it? Not everyone cares for canadian teams even if your from canada so it's a good $ move on their part.

all the american stations like NBC and ABC carry golf programs, the jays and raptors have their own flippin stations to say the least - not to mention the score and sportsnet cover them more closely then TSN does

TSN does a good job with the cfl - friday night football is awesome, NFL however is also ruled by the american stations.

I dunno it's just tsn trying get the most viewers with as little competition as possible.

If anything, there isnt much hockey coverage other then 2 games anight once a week from CBC and a game here and there by TSN - playoffs is what it is, every playoff in every sport is killed to the tits
"There I go... One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Taynted_Fayth

Previous

Return to Winnipeg Jets Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts