Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

Waiver signings

Discussion regarding the Winnipeg Jets. You can also visit WWW.OURJETS.COM for an entire forum dedicated to discussion of Winnipeg in the NHL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby BlueBallz » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:14 am

I like the acquisitions of Tangradi, Santorelli and Wright....especially Santorelli....guys got some wheels. I think the news guys fit the system well and I have a hard time getting Antropov and Miettnen getting back into the lineup at their expense.

Thoughts?
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?"

Madness takes it's toll....please have exact change.
BlueBallz

Postby BBfanMike » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:31 pm

BlueBallz wrote:I like the acquisitions of Tangradi, Santorelli and Wright....especially Santorelli....guys got some wheels. I think the news guys fit the system well and I have a hard time getting Antropov and Miettnen getting back into the lineup at their expense.

Thoughts?

Agreed.

And don't forget about Peluso. When healthy, I cannot imagine a situation where Thorburn would play over him. Great combination of speed, physical play and intimidation. PLUS, it looks like he has some offensive upside while being defensively responsible too...
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?" -Vince Lombardi
BBfanMike

Postby BlueBallz » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:22 am

BBfanMike wrote:
BlueBallz wrote:I like the acquisitions of Tangradi, Santorelli and Wright....especially Santorelli....guys got some wheels. I think the news guys fit the system well and I have a hard time getting Antropov and Miettnen getting back into the lineup at their expense.

Thoughts?

Agreed.

And don't forget about Peluso. When healthy, I cannot imagine a situation where Thorburn would play over him. Great combination of speed, physical play and intimidation. PLUS, it looks like he has some offensive upside while being defensively responsible too...

I think the only reason why Thorburn would start over him is that they like his leadership ability.

Thorburn, Peluso and Wright would bring back images of "old time hockey", lol
"We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?"

Madness takes it's toll....please have exact change.
BlueBallz

Return to Winnipeg Jets Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts