Ourbombers.com - Winnipeg Blue Bombers Message Board

Unoffical Bombers Board since 1997

How Depressing Was That Yesterday

Discussion regarding the Winnipeg Jets. You can also visit WWW.OURJETS.COM for an entire forum dedicated to discussion of Winnipeg in the NHL

Moderators: Colin Unger, Raydawg, bigg jay, kenny23

Postby BVD » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:36 am

They definitely looked out of synch.

I was quite surprised at just how badly Scheifle was thrown around and owned all game long. He looked like a little midget playing against a bunch of giants.... I wonder if he'll ever actually make it in the NHL. Every single time I watched him on the ice he was being pushed around and bullied and could barely stay upright.

The team still lacks serious depth, guys like Antropov , Clitsome, Postma, and to a certain extent Wellwood and Ponkirovsky (sp?) all are dead weight and really are no good at all.

The only Jets that looked like they had some life in them were Buff, Kane and Hainsey.
BVD

Postby BVD » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Mike wrote:
It makes me laugh when people rag on Scheifele, especially considering he was one of our best forwards in game one.

You can't make many plays when you're butt is on the ice and you're constantly losing the puck. Of course he's getting more ice time , the coach has only 5 games to make his assessment on the guy.

It's a no brainer that he goes back down this season. Burmistrov should also be back with the Caps.

Bring up Macachek (sp?) and maybe we can swing some kind of trade for some depth before the dead line to help fill the club for a season or two.
BVD

Return to Winnipeg Jets Discussion

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts